23.75 hours a week – Term Time Only Grade F1–2 – £24,799 to £25,295 fte pro-rated Hours – 7.15am – 8.45am and 3.00pm – 6.15pm Start Date – September 2019 Permanent – subject to a 6 month probation period
Our school seeks a Leader to take charge of our Breakfast and After School Club as we change from an outside provider to the school running the service from September 2019.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Supervise and assist a team of play workers in our wrap around provision.
• Prepare facilities (including food) and activities, ensuring quality standards agreed are met.
• Organise, plan and deliver engaging activities, reading and homework support.
• Carry out administrative (including financial) duties as relevant.
• Ensure the health, safety and welfare of children.
• Be aware of and comply with relevant training, policies and procedures.
• Excited at the prospect of working with children of many backgrounds and talents who are grateful for the opportunities they are offered.
• Supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school – you do not need to be Catholic and/or of faith to be considered.
We are looking for an independent, self-motivated individual who has the desire to develop our provision and themselves. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. If you want further details on the role, please call the school on 01908 606966. Application forms are available from the school office.
All school staff and Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Successful candidates will be appointed under the terms and conditions of a CES contract which they will be required to sign. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and reference check from previous employers.
Closing date: 3.00pm, Thursday, 16th May, 2019 Interviews in the week beginning: Monday, 20th May, 2019